Sunday, September 6, 2009

Outfits: Hypnotize





September already?!? I can't say that I'm ready for Fall's imminent arrival given the incredibly weak Summer weather we had here in Boston. But I did purchase a coat yesterday while shopping and I am definitelllyyy excited to snuggle up in it with sky-scraping boots when the temperatures drop. I've also developed a Fall-inspired desire to perfect a softened, day-time, vampiresque look with my make-up utilizing deep burgundies and wine red eye shadows.
    Anywayy, I wore the above outfit earlier today to go grocery shopping...and plan on wearing the below outfit later tonight for appetizers and drinks on the waterfront as a post-MCAT celebration for one of the girls I work with! Although knowing me, I'll pull a full 180 wardrobe change right before leaving and end up being an hour late...per usual. The sequined top is actually a crazy sequined tube dress that I've been trying to figure out how to wear without lookin' like a hottt mess (which admittedly isn't always a bad thing, ha). Hope you're all enjoying the THREE-day weekend!!! :D





First: Nightcap Clothing cropped top. American Apparel jeans. H&M jacket. Jessica Simpson shoes.
Second: H&M dress as top and skirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment