Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Outfit, Make-up : Embrace the Martian





Wore this during the lazzyy Monday off! I found the rope-detailing on the shoulders of the silver dress (worn as top) to be less band-leader and more futuristic (think: fashionable Star Trek crew member, ha). Anyway, I finished it off with a shiny maroon skirt, minimal...yet funky jewelry, and my beloved zebra-print Manolos. I also went for a softly rounded, dark purple, smokey eye. I discovered blending a light, iridescent lavendar color around the edges creates an interesting "glowy" effect (adding to the extra-terrestrial feel I was going for, haa). Hope you all are having wonderful starts to the work week! Tomorrow's already HUMP day! :)



H&M silver dress as top. Urban Outfitters maroon dress as skirt. Manolo Blahnik shoes as hat (haaa...kidddingg...).

0 comments:

Post a Comment