Thursday, August 27, 2009

Outfits: Work



WOWW, reaching an all-time low in blogging productivity! Many apologies, I've been spending time enjoying the wonderful summer heat with the boy who is in Boston for one more week...and of course working harrrdd. Feels strange to have summer coming to an end and instead of returning to beer pong and shitty mixed drinks in dorm rooms I'm still going to be workin' the 8:30 to 5 and wasting my money on $9 cocktails, haa.
     Fashion-wise I've been in a bit of a rut due to the heat. I've been craving loosely, draped dresses and exposed, lacey lingerie but have absolutely NO drapey pieces in the wardrobe. Also, The zebra print booties pictured in the outfit below are being returned since I purchased the much more amazing ashish for topshop zebra-print wedge boots yesterday morning, CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!
     Thank you ALL for stopping by, I SOOOO appreciate everyone who continues to read and comment!! :D



First: Urban Outfitters dress and bodysuit. Aldo shoes.
Second: DIY top. Love and Bravery dress. Aldo booties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment