Sunday, October 18, 2009

Outfits: Where the Wild Things Are









There is NO end in sight to my obsession with faux furs and velvets, haha. I tend to think that pairing furs with equally over the top items is the only way to go. For example...my incredibly soft, midnight blue, furry cardigan with my muchhh neglected disco pants, and then my newly purchased RIDICULOUS fur dress (really?! really.) with my wonderful spice girl platforms, haa.
     ANYWAY, hope you all had relaxxinggg Sundays! Despite the crappy weather I had a great day volunteering at a celiac support group for little kiddies (actually NOT being sarcastic...haha).
     P.S. What's everyone being for Halloween?! I want to be a WILD THING from the movie, hehe.

First: Topshop cardigan. Urban Outfitters tank. Bebe heels.
Second: H&M dress. Vintage blazer. Ashish for Topshop shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment