Saturday, October 3, 2009

Outfit: Turn and Turn Again





This is an outfit I took a picture of awhile ago and never got around to posting. Fall has me newly obsessed with velvets and (faux) furs...basically any soft-textured fabric that just makes you want to rub up against it, haa. I paired this drapey, olive, velvet skirt with a loose, cream mesh top. Sorry for the lack of posting...work is absolutely tiring, plus the night classes I've taken on to further boost up my med school resume (all my pre-med reqs are done, but the hospital I work for pays for the classes and some extra sciences couldn't hurt, right?). So basicalllyyy...when I have any free time I pretty much just want to sink into a pumpkin spice bubble bath (philosophy's 3-in-1's are AH-mazing!). I will try to post as often as I can though...THANKS so much to everyone who stops by and reads/comments! Totally makes my day. :D

H&M top and skirt. Bebe heels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment