Saturday, July 16, 2011

Outfits, Hair: Someone Like You















I suppose a lot has changed since I last posted, and not just my hair color. In 2 weeks I'm off to medical school and while I'm excited to finally be able to say that I'm actually going to be a doctor, it feels rather bitter-sweet...
   Oh...and I went blonde. I am not sure if I should keep it, any thoughts? As for clothes, I'm still very much into comfort. The skin-tight bandage skirts that I used to grab a year or two ago have been replaced with loose, loungey shorts. I also have been into hats, mostly as sun protection as I've gotten crazy with skin care, haha. I hope everyone is doing well...I can't promise that more posts will be coming anytime soon as I still have to move and classes start in August for me, but I will try to post as much as I can. :)

First: Cheap Monday shirt. Urban Outfitters shorts. Pedro Garcia shoes. Rebecca Minkoff bag.
Second: James Perse dress. Mia wedges. Louis Vuitton bag.
Third: Urban Outfitters top and shoes. ASOS shorts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive