Saturday, April 16, 2011

Outfits: Lately

















I am sooo sorry to anyone who even bothers to check this blog anymore! This winter, as many of you know, has been insanely brutal and destroyed that tiny bit of blogging motivation I had left, haha. Now that flowers are beginning to bloom, the sun is shining (occasionally), and I have finally packed away my down coat...I'm ready to start posting again. The first is my all nude attempt to make thick, black frames look non-hipster, the second encompasses my love for drawstring knit shorts and loungewear, and the third include my three favorites: buttery soft denim cutoffs, an insanely soft striped sweater, and comfortable nude 5 inch wedges. Thank you so much for still checking in and reading...it's been over 2 years and I definitely would have given up if it weren't for all of your wonderful comments and support! :)

First: Asos top, H&M dress, Mia wedges.
Second: Asos top, Nordstrom shorts. Elizabeth and James shoes.
Third: Yesstyle top. Free People shorts. Mia wedges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive