Saturday, November 6, 2010

Outfits, Hair: You & I
















Hooray for Fall! It's definitely been getting chillier, although it randomly hit 70 a week or two ago, haha. Since dyeing my hair, I've been more open to experimenting with it since it's practically been the same since Junior year of high school. So after an over-trimming of my side-bangs, I decided to convert them to front bangs! They kind of drive me crazy, but I love that I share the same hair style as every five-year old girl I pass by, haha.
     Anyway, a few outfits as per usual. A oh-so-comfy creamy white shirt-dress with asymmetrical hemline, leggings (!?!), and purple pumps. Camel sweater (which I've been wearing to death) plus a pink, ruffled skirt. And a silk blouse with high neck-line and a pair of legging pants! Finally a picture of Cooper because he's SO cute! For those who asked he is a Shih-tzu/Poodle mix rescue. :)

First: Asos dress. Jessica Simpson shoes.
Second: Forever 21 sweater. Aqua skirt. Also shoes.
Third: Asos top. Forever 21 legging pants. Bebe shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment