Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Outfits: Yuuwaku









Since the weather has gotten nicer and the sun sets later, I really want to take some outdoor pictures. The area around my apartment is in full bloom! Plus we have a cute tree-lined bike path complete with a babbling brook and little ducklings. But until then, here are some quick and dirty snaps of two outfits.
    The first is an awesome striped tunic from American Apparel that I tucked into a pair of buttery leather short shorts. I threw a navy fleece cape over it since there was a bit of a breeze, haha. Second is a knee-length white tube dress plus my monstrous Bebe pumps. Finally, I included a snap of a signed, editioned print that I acquired for my wall. I am obsessed with it and find myself wanting to wear nothing but silk kimonos and delicately ornate headdresses all summer long.

First: American Apparel tunic and cape. Abercrombie shorts. Jessica Simpson shoes.
Second. American Apparel dress. H&M jacket. Bebe shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive