Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Outfits: Suviving the Times







I am soooo ready for summer to come again, although I guess the realization that I no longer get to enjoy a 3-month vacation in the sun provides some sort of consolation? On second thought, not really, haha. Anyway, I've pretty much been lazy and dressing for pure comfort. Which fur, silks, and shirts as dresses are pretty much perfect for! Other things great for comfort and laziness include my incredibly soft, cream rosette quilt from Anthropologie, a new flat screen, and a PS3, haha. I have some other outfit pictures I realized I never got around to posting so expect another post soon!! Thanks for reading guys! :)

First: Secondhand shirt. H&M skirt. Topshop shoes. Anthropologie coat.
Second: Elizabeth and James shirt from Revolve. American Apparel socks. Bebe shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive